How To Use the Anti Cellu-Lite Cup
How to use anti cellulite cupping
Anti-cellulite massage improves the circulation of lymph and blood in the subcutaneous layer of fat. It also helps to eliminate toxins from intercellular space. This massage is an affordable and effective way of managing cellulite.Anti-cellulite cupping is the best way to do the massage. Massage with the cup is performed on thighs, hips, legs, triceps, buttocks and neck. It must not be done on breast, eyes, genitals and mucus membranes.
How to do the massage
Never use cellulite cup on dry skin. Apply cream or massage oil. Forming a perfect skin fold is essential. Squeeze the cup to remove the air. Then, apply the cup on your skin without releasing it. Release the cup gently. For doing the massage, move the cup on the area horizontally and vertically for 4 minutes. Also, move the cup in S shape for 3 minutes. Finish the massage by pushing the cup into your skin and pulling outside for 1 minute. These are the three main moments that you must do. If the massage is painful, then reduce the skin fold and time of the massage. You can gradually increase the time of the massage.You can suffer from redness on the area with the itching sensation. If it persists for a longer period of time, contact doctor.
You can do 3-4 weekly massages with your cup. Initially it will take 3-4 weeks to show the results. After that, one massage in a week is sufficient.
Precautions required while using the cellulite cup
- Do not use it on your stomach if you are pregnant.
- Don’t eat any part of the product
- Use only if your age is more than 16 years.
- Clean the cellulite cup with soap or gel.
- If you are taking insulin, then avoid using cellulite cup on the injection areas.
- Keep it away from heat and cold temperature.
- Avoid using it after exposure of cup to sun.
- Don’t burn or puncture this cup.
- Keep it away from pets and kids.
- Store it at room temperature.
Avoid using cellulite cup in the following conditions-
- In the case of tumor or cancer.
- In the case of varicose veins.
- Suffering from inflammation and fever
- Administration of anti-coagulant
- If you have high blood pressure and blood diseases.
- If you have skin problems and allergic reactions like eczema
- If you have moles on the area of treatment.
P.S: We recommend you to exercise and take a balanced diet with the anti-cellulite cupping.